منتدى ثانوية عبد الرحيم بوعبيد الإعدادية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى تعليمي تربوي وثقافي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

how to play guitar hero?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
dina haoud

dina haoud

عدد المساهمات : 23
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/03/2011
العمر : 26

how to play guitar hero? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: how to play guitar hero?   how to play guitar hero? I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 20, 2011 1:37 pm

will guitar hero is a game where u can have sow mutch fun specily for boys where they can play guitar with sow mutch pashion afro all u have to do is stay calme because some times it may be strong and it cant make very nervous sow all u have to do is dance with evry part of ur body so u can have the rythem in ur hand and !!!bingo u win the song ,auther
advice , dont try to skip levels , play this game and i a sure that u will have all at of fun , and it olso helps u to have more confident in yourselfs
dont ever let auther people make fun of u all u have to do is to find a game will u can learn from it , and in the same time u can have fun and forget all about the bad times that u have in school or in auther places if in the same time dont forget ur home works there important this game is only in week end not in school night if ur intresting in this game just go to this website and try to play it the way i have tell u , dont play to mutch http://www.gamesx.com.br/jogos/guitar_hero/guitar_hero.asp

have fun !!!

ur friend dina lol! good luck xoxo
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
anita-kun

anita-kun

عدد المساهمات : 5
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/03/2011
العمر : 25
الموقع : www.mayushima.skyrock.com

مُساهمةموضوع: Let's play it hard~   how to play guitar hero? I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 18, 2011 12:49 am

Not bad as a game. There's a lot more cooler than this one
dina haoud

dina haoud

عدد المساهمات : 23
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/03/2011
العمر : 26

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: how to play guitar hero?   how to play guitar hero? I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 18, 2011 10:58 am

did u play it ???? will u r rigth about it rihanna sunny sunny sunny

how to play guitar hero?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى ثانوية عبد الرحيم بوعبيد الإعدادية :: منتدى بوعبيد الفني والأدبي :: مشتل بوعبيد الفني-
انتقل الى: